Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I hear the word Zombie?
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Did I hear the word Zombie?
Well, to say the least, I am a zombie by day and a vampire by night! LOL

Insane19 My hubby is around here somewhere - you guys know him as GI. Yes, I am the dreaded wife of GI - get over it! LOL Oh and by the way - yes I did slap him for all those times he's said that I slapped him for something.

Now to introduce me - as I really am. I know a lot about zombies - look at who I live with - zombie professor emeritus. I can't help but glean information from him because he's always talking about zombies. Zombie13 Zombie17 And he must own everything zombie that he can get his hands on! LOL I get to play a lot of zombie games (zombie dice, Last Night on Earth, Zombie Survival, Zombiegeddon, etc).

I am currently in college majoring in Accounting. I hope to graduate in 2013 if I can keep up the pace I'm going at now - which is 12 credit hours per semester - full time (PELL requires it - LOL). I'm trying to take some fun courses, but they don't have the history of Zombies or Zombie Religious beliefs at my college - yet! LOL.

I'm almost 47 yrs old and enjoy a lot of different things. Mostly I play the zombie games with GI and enjoy WoW, DDO and several stand alones like Diablo, Diablo II and Hellfire. Like any lady of leisure, I also enjoy crocheting, beadwork and Digital Mosaic Abstract art.

If there is anything you want to know about me, just ask. It's not the questions you should worry about - just the answers! Watchmen02

See ya around the boards......Zombie17 Zombie16 Insane19 Insane16

Gothic Rose Incarnate

It's not so much that I'm worried about the zombies taking over - it's that I'm afraid they already have. Watchmen01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Did I hear the word Zombie? - Gothic Rose Incarnate - 02-27-2011 01:05 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Gothicincarnation - 02-27-2011, 01:10 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - kkamena - 02-27-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Emp - 02-27-2011, 07:50 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Sarku - 02-27-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Gothicincarnation - 02-27-2011, 10:58 PM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Alice - 02-28-2011, 04:04 AM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Gothicincarnation - 02-28-2011, 07:53 AM
RE: Did I hear the word Zombie? - Cimex188 - 02-28-2011, 10:41 AM