Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Ash miniature from Evil Dead (look alike)
04-04-2011, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 12:20 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: Painted Oakley by Hasslefree (Hmm looks a little bit like Ash from Evil Dead...)
Thanks guys. I have superglue here, I will try that. I will probably also superglue the chainsaw on this one too. If you do the drilling method, can you do all of the hands and make them interchangeable? Like, glue paperclips in the hands and don't glue them in the arm side. Not too great for this fig, but maybe for others. I can't imagine playing Ash w/o the chainsaw hand. Maybe for an Evil Dead 1 scenario, I guess.

Samurai, that would be a pretty interesting guide. Maybe cover everything from opening the package until you are ready to primer, then your other guide would kick in. I would read it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Oakley by Hasslefree (Hmm looks a little bit like Ash from Evil Dead...) - vikinglad - 04-04-2011 12:16 PM