Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Bloated Body Zombie by (4aminis) (strong stomach required)+HF Surf Zed.
03-18-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Painted Bloated Body Zombie find(strong stomach required) and Surf Zed.
(03-18-2011 07:02 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I am finishing up my Sherrif Anderson and Jenny mini's, and I have been meaning to ask you this. What do you do when you get a brush hair (or any fuzz) on the mini while you are painting? When the paint is wet or dry? I have tried tweezers, my brush, toothpicks, Q-tips (very stupid, made matters much worse), but always end up messing up the paint to get the hair off. Is there a super-secret way to de-hair your mini without F-ing it all up?

Emp's got it. Small brush slightly wet and just touch the offending object to lift it off. Don't wet the brush too much or it will cause the apocalypse!

@Ryuk. Got it. I will do a complete break down of the painting stages next time. I might even make it a two parter. Right from bare metal to varnishing stage. I sometimes forget that some people are new to painting or are thinking about giving it a go. How's that sound?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Bloated Body Zombie find(strong stomach required) and Surf Zed. - samuraitrev - 03-18-2011 12:27 PM