Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more
03-23-2011, 05:37 PM
RE: The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more
Incredible. I can't stop staring at it. I love the tongue. For everyone not motivated enough to click the link to Heresey's site, peep this blurb about it's creation:

Quote:At last the Dragon is finished. It took almost two years but Andy slaved and pushed through the mental walls. He sculpted thousands of individual scales over and over again as changes and improvments were layered one over the other. At times he felt like giving up and clawing his own eyes out to make sure he would never have to face looking at the Dragon again. But in the end, he triumphed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more - vikinglad - 03-23-2011 05:37 PM