Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Building and Character ideas for your games
04-12-2011, 01:19 AM
RE: Building and Character ideas for your games
Ok, samuraitrev, hold on. You'll have to bear with me in case I rattle off a building that is actually in the game (Still don't have it yet.), but I think I might make you smile.

Maps/ buildings - Theatre, Arena (music or sport), fast food restaurant, parking garage, and a whole set based on an amusement park (Zombies in Kennywood here in Pittsburgh would RULE, but it also makes me think of Zombieland)

Characters - Musicians (different genres would have different abilities), pet groomer, beautician, and Chef/ cook. (I suppose you could toss a waiter/ waitress in there also)

Just a thought... it has been running thru my head and I was wondering what you guys would think of it. What do you think of using a Space Hulk map pieces to represent say sewers or an underground military base?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Building and Character ideas for your games - kinkomaster - 04-12-2011 01:19 AM