Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Building and Character ideas for your games
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2011 10:19 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Building and Character ideas for your games
(06-27-2011 05:16 PM)atramagus Wrote:  I've been wanting to do an abandoned coal mine scenario for a while. Possibly having a group of kids wandering in late after school, having one of them bumble and cause the entrance to collapse, and they have to find their way out... Hmm... Maybe I should make a downloadable scenario out of this hehe.

Boards for it could be either taken form other games, such as Dragon Strike, or even better, Descent. There could still be rooms that are searchable as well, such as a quarry office, or a workers lounge.

The town I grew up in had a creepy water processing plant that we used as a haunted house. That's another addition I suppose.

I like the idea of the coal mine. I have Descent as well. I love the game but I have found (unless I'm playing it wrong) the balance is much more in favour of the evil player. I just love the dungeon questing theme. Make a scenario that'd be cool!

When I was a kid we used to roam around a really old 19th century brick hospital that should have been demolished. There were basement levels where torches were required. Which used to flood at some points. Really good at night. Jeez I think that place was haunted too all kinds of crazy stuff went on! The place is gone now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Building and Character ideas for your games - samuraitrev - 06-28-2011 10:19 AM