Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
07-26-2011, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 03:50 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 30/6/11)
Hello again. I'm back to show you some more figures!

First off we have my two plastic Blood Bowl teams. The game's similar to American football set in the Warhammer world and most players end up dead. (some are dead before the game actually starts!). I painted them a looong time ago so please forgive the quality. I just thought you might like to see the figures.

Next up we have some figures from the game Descent these are all plastic. The figures which have the red colour are called masters. These are like the big hitter guys. There's skeletons, Necromancers and two heroes.

Next is my LotR Goblins. The one at the front is the Goblin king Durburz. (He's metal the rest are plastic)

Last of all my metal GW Ghouls. I really like the sculpt of these figures they look downright nasty. If you've ever seen the film Descent these are spot on. GW recently brought out some new Ghouls (the new sculpts are not a patch). It's possible these were took off for being a little too horrible!

Thanks for looking. I will post more soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 30/6/11) - samuraitrev - 07-26-2011 03:46 PM