Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
11-28-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 28/7/11)
Here's some Nagas from Descent v1. The pink nagas I was thinking of that snake neck thing that comes out of the cellar in Evil Dead. I Gloss varnished their flesh to make 'em look super icky.
The red Master Naga I thought I'd spice it up with a hapless victim the naga crushed a few hundred years ago and has kept it as a trophy. I put him together from very old skeleton parts in my bit box. In my warped imagination the Nagas are blind (ancient and crawling in the pitch darkness for a millennia), hence the pupil-less eyes. Although their other senses are razor sharp. I wanted to make them look quite unpleasant. A cross between a snake/ancient human and a phalus.Zombie12

All comments welcome.

P.S. Thanks for the comments RaynorWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 28/7/11) - samuraitrev - 11-28-2014 08:21 PM