Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
08-21-2011, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2011 11:52 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest
Thank you Colormage1. I've added the LNoE information to this thread. We now know it's a long wait, next summer... Must perfect those cryogenic chambers.

"For the zombie game Last Night on Earth, the planned expansion will be called Blood in the Forest. It adds a new town to the game, a new type of zombie, forest boards, and numerous fire-based effects."

I'm still hyped though. New town fantastic! A new type of Zombie Hmm.. I wonder Rage Zombies? Zombie animals? ala Resident Evil Dogs etc. Maybe boss Zombies? The forest sections sound cool too very camp crystal lake. Zombies creeping through the dark trees. Fire too this will add more to the games and probably be added to all existing scenarios. As we know it's gonna be big, think Growing Hunger size. So new scenarios and cards are a given. I would say there has to be new characters too. Can't wait to see them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest - samuraitrev - 08-21-2011 11:51 AM
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM