Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
04-09-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
Lol...

i've posted a lot of the content in this post...
but let me clear your cloudy mind...

The new characters are:

Alice, The Diner Waitress
Ed Baker, The Lumberjack
Nikki, The Bush Pilot

About "On the go"

I am not sure of the interpretation but I believe I would interpret the ability to mean that if she rolls a 1 or 2, she can either search & move, move & heal, heal & move, or move twice (a total of 2 or 4 spaces). It just means she's fast and busy, like most diner waitresses. (Until here... yeah, right... all good)

It may mean that she just gets to roll another die and add to that 1 or 2 making her move up to 7-8 spaces max in a turn. (About this... NO! it says clearly that her second move action is using the same initial roll.)

An additional though... she could Fire the Hunting Rifle Thrice in a turn. Give up 2 move actions and fire an additional shot by the ranged attack phase of her turn.

Other amazing use people aren't seing... on the roll of 2 she may cross a zombie adjacent to her without fighting... Moves, then move ends. Second move action stars where she moves away without fighting.

The gal is amazing...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 04-09-2012 05:26 PM