Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
04-16-2012, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 12:22 PM by Twilight_Sonata.)
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
(04-16-2012 12:14 AM)j0hnnn Wrote:  It doesn't say you may only fire the hunting rifle twice anywhere.
I'm not saying that it does. What I'm saying is that it only lets you give up a move action to fire a second time, because that's what the card says. The card does not allow you to give up your move action to fire a third time, and it does not allow you to give up your move action to fire an additional time. It only allows you to give up your move action to fire a second time, because that's what it says.

This isn't even restricted to the new character. If any character were using the rifle and had some other theoretical item or effect that also allowed them to fire their ranged weapon a second time, the character would not be able to fire three times, because each effect can only be used to fire the second time. You can't fire a second time twice. That's impossible. The next time you fire after your second time isn't your second time anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Twilight_Sonata - 04-16-2012 12:19 PM