Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
04-25-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
On the last episode...

(03-16-2012 03:11 AM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Why to believe that at least some heroes are dead?...
the zombie cards tell us some stories...

"My god, he is a Zombie"
Principal Gomez and T-Bone (Dead and Dead)

"They're coming from the..."
Lizzie the shopkeeper is discard when a building were she is suffers the effect of another card... Down goes the poor old lady.

"Oh the horror!"
Jeb the grease monkey seens in a world of trouble there.

And now for the main plate... the heroes.

"Overwhelmed" + "No... It can't be!"
Father joseph with loads of zombie pounding on him and next we have a zombie father joseph coming out of the church.

"I feel kinda strange" + "Hero's Sacrifice"
Seeing he was infected and believing there wasn't other options Billy does his best taking some with him... but arising right next... poor try...but every deed counts...

"Let's split up" + "Nowhere to hide"
Bad idea to split up prom queen... who's gonna protect you now that there isn't anywhere to hide?

"Knocked away" + "Bitten"
Kenny got very angry about the zombie who made him drop his weapon but didn't expect that such a bravado would end up with a bite.

"Caught of guard" + "Scratch and claw"
A zombie sundely takes sam by surprise and right next loads of them are trying to kill the ex-military....

"Hysteria" + "This can't be happening"
Jenny became out of control and once alone she couldn't believe in what was happening in this terrible night.

"Overconfindence" + "Cornered"
Not that confident anymore huh johnny? Being put against a wall by a group of zombies isn't all that inspiring... if at least jenny was still alive you would have at least something to fight for.

Of course these guesses aren't all that supported but based on the images on the cards + hero on the card + effect of the card

i suppose that at least they are a bit believable
sry for the long post...

And now: Why Sheriff Jack Anderson and Sally deserve to be survivors...

Sally

The girl was a tough cookie... besides that she "Rise to the challenge" and became a "Hunter" instead of victim...

Sheriff Jack Anderson

Well the law man doesn't take offenses of either live or undead... decided "Laying down the law" and "Take back the night"

About Jake Cartwright...
Well the dude is strange... And has a talent for survival... so i'm not taking any guesses...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - j0hnnn - 04-25-2012 09:58 PM