Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
09-19-2012, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 09:21 PM by kassle.)
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
Definitely excited about Blood in the Forest. I really like the idea that it can be used with LNOE or LNOE:TP.

Although it seems like with some of the info that is being dug up, there will only be 2 new survivors. I love getting new characters, so I was hoping for 4 like GH, since the expansion seems to be comparable. Maybe this means we will see two returning survivors, to round out the group to 4?

And in reply to some of the earlier polling, I think I would like to see a summer camp area, and a Camp Counselor (Female) character. I think for the second character, I want to echo some of the earlier replies and throw my vote in for a Forest Ranger (Law Enforcement, Male or Female) or a Hunter (Male) of some sort.

If we end up with 2 returning survivors, I'm going to throw a vote to Amanda (if my avatar doesn't give it away - she's my favorite survivor). It would be interesting to see how they would enhance her hiding ability. And I think my secondary vote would go to Becky (with an added ability since she has survived). Although, storywise it would be fun to pair Amanda with Jade, since they likely didn't get along in high school at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - kassle - 09-19-2012 09:20 PM