Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
04-15-2013, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 10:53 AM by Twilight_Sonata.)
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
(03-22-2013 03:45 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I am curious about the new spawning point colors... why the yellow?
The implication that I got was that the outer boards in normal play would only be open to exploration should the Heroes specifically decide to go there, so maybe those denote spawning points only available if a Hero is in that board section? Alternatively, it's possible some particularly powerful Zombies may only be spawned on those points, further away from the center of the action, so that the Heroes see them coming from further away. Or maybe they're just spawning points that don't function if the section is being used as an outer board but only if it's being used as an inner board.

Quote:Also the only time I could imagine redemption being useful is if the feral or behemoth zombie can cause more than 1 wound in a fight otherwise you are taking a wound to avoid either additional wounds or maybe a vicious attack card of sorts.
My general understanding of the ability is that it also allows her to cancel fights that she isn't involved in, so it could actually be very useful if another Hero looks like they're about to die. Otherwise, the ability is too useless, so I'm going to assume that's it for now unless there's some future clarification. Although this may seem out of theme, remember that our one other Holy Hero also has an ability that allows him to cancel things that he may not actually be directly involved in himself.

As for her other ability... Now I kind of want to give her the Rush of Combat upgrade so that she has a 75% chance of Healing a wound every time she kills a Zombie. Decently reliable self-healing on a character that uses wounds as a resource? Not bad. Not super great, but definitely not bad.

Anybody have any ideas what Agent Carter might be getting? I'm assuming he starts with the Pistol, but his second ability is obscured. Something about "When Searching... top 3 Hero Cards... Cards to keep...".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see - Minav - 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak - Twilight_Sonata - 04-15-2013 10:47 AM