Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
08-02-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
(08-02-2011 01:40 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Hmm. Moving thread to LNOE - Variants.

The conflict with the Eric character is strong [hehehe]. Four wounds, but ranged combat ability. Though constant pump shotgun is far stronger than Anderson's constant revolver, and you made it even easier to trigger than Anderson's.

Elise has a hack if she gets the Doc Brody card.

Feedback! Yay!

I tried to balance Eric's character with starting wounds, but the original version of him they said was "too weak" (my friends saying this). Granted, we've yet to use him in a game.

Originally, he had the same skills except the added:

Big Fella - Eric moves with a D3.

as far as Elise goes.. wow.. yeah.. loop hole. We've used her 3 times and no one has yet to catch that haha.

I mean ultimately she would only be healing 1 wound though. She has three, and she has to take a wound too, so she wouldn't be healing more than one wound, or else she'd be killing herself (does that make sense?)

Like...

she has 1 wound.
uses her power (2 wounds)
heals fully.

she has 2 wounds.
uses her power (3 wounds)
dies.

So it's not THAT much of a loop.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :) - Mekkakat - 08-02-2011 03:38 PM