Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
08-18-2011, 07:41 PM
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :)
(08-18-2011 06:26 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 05:55 PM)PJON Wrote:  So Pretty ??? Just seems fun. You would have to see PJ to understand. Super sexy and super scary looking Zombie17 I thought about naming the effect Butter Face or Me so Horny

Now we must sees us a picture. Yes... we must sees a picture. Zombie17

I like the original special powers. Too often custom heroes don't bring anything new except a new name and picture. I would suggest that at 3 wounds and 4 special powers, this character may be overpowered. I would maybe just do Necropolis and So Pretty and test that out.

Well...some people say my make up looks like "IT" mainly because of the mouth i draw on. The rest is just some eye liner and blush....kinda.... sorta Watchmen02

I know, i hear yah Vikinglad....i struggle with it also. As a Zombie Player She would be the first i want to Kill ....but...If i could make a Hero char.............
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A list of characters I made for my friends an I :) - PJON - 08-18-2011 07:41 PM