Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Special Artifacts Quest
07-30-2011, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2011 02:45 PM by mqstout.)
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest
Good stuff.

* Use some footnote markers other than *,**,***,****. Try either superscript numbers/letters, or maybe asterisk-dagger-dieses (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e.../Footnote)
* Typo in gauntlets ("ad" vs "add").
* Rules text #4 should move inside #3.
* Please clarify #5. Am I right that only one hero in the game can thus acquire an artifact? One hero can only have one artifact?
* For clarity, I'd make the Skull an event with Play Immediately on it.
* There might be some rules Twilight Zone for Magic Chainmail. What if you have 2 wounds on the item, and leave the location?... And immediately come back to it? This might be solved if you change the woods line to +(1 wound) at Inn to make it just add one wound instead of a different tracking line.
* These are all combat. No spirit/cunning/honor artifacts? There are things you fight with those instead of combat. There are also (of course) the blacksmith items that let you translate them into combat.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 07-30-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 07-30-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - mqstout - 07-30-2011 02:41 PM
RE: New Special Artifacts Quest - Kiddarqo - 08-01-2011, 07:37 PM