Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
07-03-2008, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2008 05:08 PM by Canadian Pittbull.)
RE: Who's/What's your favorite "monster"
supervike Wrote:I'm old school. I'll go with the Wolf Man. OR maybe The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Not too much into slasher flicks, so Jason, Michael Myers, Freddie Kruger, and old Leatherface there just don't measure up to the old monsters.

Of course, nothing is creepier than the walking dead!!!

My favourite monster is the Werewolf....Whether it be Lon Chaney Jr. as the Wolfman or Oliver Reed in Curse of the Werewolf...to An American Werewolf in London (my personal favourite), Howling, Dog Soldiers, Wolfen (not so much on the Were but still can be classed in the genre)....Ginger Snaps series...two however that I don't recognize in the genre is American Werewolf in Paris (crap!) and wes Craven's Cursed. Those two are the worst of the worst for me...okay and maybe some of the Howlings (but they are atleast entertaining).

Oh yeah and Pinhead would be on my list as would Pumpkinhead.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who's/What's your favorite "monster" - Emp - 07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
RE: Who's/What's your favorite "monster" - Canadian Pittbull - 07-03-2008 05:07 PM