Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New guy discovers LNoE a year late, but better late....
02-25-2012, 10:36 PM
New guy discovers LNoE a year late, but better late....
Hi,

For about 6 months ago i grew tired of my collection of board games. I craved something new. After looking around boardgamegeek.com for about 10 minutes i uncovered what should be my best board game experience since Settlers. And it was Last Night on Earth.

Yesterday i also bought the expansion Growing Hunger, and i must admit i was a little dissapointed that it only contained 3 new "missions"(or what to call them), so i went searching the internet again, and i found my way here.

I am very happy that LNoE still seems to have a big fan community, and i hope to find many new exciting experience here.

Last, a question. It seems like there are quite a few home made missions, i haven't had the time to look at them all, but my wonder is, do i need all of the expansions to play the majority of the missions, or will it suffice with LNoE and GH?

Many thanks beforehand!
Johnny Glitter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New guy discovers LNoE a year late, but better late.... - fatherfrozt - 02-25-2012 10:36 PM