Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever want to put a timer on a player?
03-03-2012, 04:40 AM
RE: Ever want to put a timer on a player?
I am also a huge chess fan and love the chess clock idea. You set the clock to give you a total amount of time per side (hero or zombie) and if you take to long on this turn you better hurry up next turn or at the end of the game you will be really short on time. I don't know if this should be used every time but it could make some games a little more interesting.

Another variation on the chess clock is speed chess. It has a very short turn time limit (as opposed to a game time limit per side) it could make for a very frantic game.

As long as we are complaining about other players I would like to say that I hate it when something is going on in the background (mostly tv) and they get distracted for min on end it is very frustrating. I would like to force lightning the tv into oblivion but I feel it would be very rude. (I am a very polite ruler of the galaxy).

Through victory my chains are broken.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever want to put a timer on a player? - Darth Trey - 03-03-2012 04:40 AM