Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie / Martian / Hero scenario: Franz-pocalypse
06-26-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Zombie / Martian / Hero scenario: Franz-pocalypse
Wow! That sounds both epic and awesome! I will definitely have to give that a try when I get Invasion From Outer Space.

For the record, I may be able to clear up the confusion. Though, Franzoid will definitely have to confirm.

But, my understanding is simply this:

The heroes DO get to take advantage of Hero Replenish (meaning if your hero dies, you get a new hero) until four heroes have died. Then, if their hero dies, that is it. Is that the gist of it?

My question for clarification:

So, say one poor schlub has terrible luck. He/she has their hero die literally four times. In other words, ONE person has had four heroes die. The other heroe player(s) are still on his/her/their original heroes. Does this now mean that Hero Replenish ends, and if their hero dies, they are out?

OR

Does it mean that, say Player A has his/her hero die. He/she then gets a new hero. Then, that is it for Player A? If Player A dies again, they are just out of the game?

In other words, is it more so a rule of 1 Hero Replenish per hero player, or is it literally just a total of 4 for the whole team?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie / Martian / Hero scenario: Franz-pocalypse - StayPuft - 06-26-2012 07:41 PM