Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures
05-07-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures
You have just given life to Zombie Betsy. Looking forward for more nice work from your hands. How about some deadly piranha poodles next? Watchmen02

Seriously speaking though. Excellent work.

I like the house rule suggestions for Zombie Betsy. Once I get around to throw an undead version on the board, I'll go with those rules. A while back I read the suggestion that the Heroes should be allowed to draw the Betsy card from the Discard Pile (assuming the card has been played, and remove the token or Betsy mini from the board) should the Heroes end their turn in the same space as the living Betsy. This should give the Heroes some motivation not to leave their dog behind although it does seem like the hole point. Well, we haven't played with that rule but I kind of like it from the zombie perspective; give the Heroes a reason to break one simple horror survival rule: NEVER go back for anything you've lost.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures - scarydk - 05-07-2012 12:26 PM