Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some gamerstats from all 88 LNoE games (updated 12th March 2023).
04-12-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 21 scenarios. I love this kinda stuff!
(04-04-2012 08:04 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Victory scores over 21 games
Zombies x17
Heroes x4

LOL - those stats are very similar to my W-L record playing always as the Heroes against the same Zombie player. I think some of the reason there is such a gap in favor for the zombies is that the learning curve is easier for the zombies because of consistency. Meaning, for the vast majority of the scenarios, the zombies can approach the game with the same strategy and has a better chance of refining their play the more games are played. With the Heroes, the scenario objectives are different, there is usually only one win condition, and the mix of Heroes are often different game-to-game. There is little consistency, so the learning curve is slower for the Hero player to be as effective as a Zombie Player. Just my thoughts on the matter, I'd be curious to hear others thoughts on the subject...

Anyhow, I look forward to when you have eventually played thru all the scenarios as the Heroes to see how the numbers stack up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some gamerstats from all 21 scenarios. I love this kinda stuff! - munkymuddface - 04-12-2012 04:06 AM