Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some gamerstats from all 88 LNoE games (updated 12th March 2023).
02-14-2013, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 01:28 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Some gamerstats from all 42 Game Reports. (updated 14/02/13)
:updated: see post 1 http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...6#pid26056

Last night a fellow TZG member came over for a game last night, (Spirit).
We played the downloadable scenario We've Got To Go Back. I played as the Zombies. Spirit, his wife and my wife played as the Heroes. The Heroes were Billy, Kenny, Sam and Stacy.

The Heroes went into town and found the first Biocanister with their 1st Search. The second Biocanister took some looking for but they found it as their 5th number counter Search. The tricky part was getting back to the Truck as the Zombies had swarmed around it. Using great teamwork and getting stuck into the Zombies with Hand to hand weapons such as the Axe, Jumper Cables, Garden Shears and Pitchfork. Sam managed to punch a hole through the Zombies. This allowed Stacy to get to the Truck with both Biocanisters and escape the Zombie infested town of Woodinvale. It was a very close game and finished on Turn 16 out of 17 Turns.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some gamerstats from all 42 Game Reports. (updated 14/02/13) - samuraitrev - 02-14-2013 01:26 PM