Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Road to Woodbury - Rise of the Govenor Sequel
01-03-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: The Road to Woodbury - Rise of the Govenor Sequel
For anyone paying attention, TWD had a third novel out, The Fall of the Governor Part One, in like October. Part 2 is due out at the beginning of March.

I would definitely agree that the writing in these novels is not very strong, but despite that there are some sequences of pure heartwrenching sadness. There's a moment in Road to Woodbury that hit me harder than anything else in any of the various iterations of The Walking Dead, so the novels have that going for them.

But mostly I'm just editorializing the hell out of them as I read, making mental changes on ways it could have been written better.

Panning For Clouds - A Writer's Blog containing short stories and writing advice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Road to Woodbury - Rise of the Govenor Sequel - Irish Daigle - 01-03-2014 06:14 AM