Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great game session...
03-09-2009, 11:18 PM
RE: Great game session...
Nice game. I love it when it comes down to the wire instead of being a blowout for one side. And that Sally really is a powerhouse, isn't she? Only two wounds will bring her down, but give that girl a decent blade and she'll be the hero of the night. During my last game of "Save the Townsfolk" Sally "caught" a meat cleaver tossed by Sam and later the good priest gave her the chainsaw he found. She kept the zombie hoard at bay and saved a bloody, dying Sam as he escaped to where the rest of the team held out, searching for survivors. Thanks to her, by the end of the game, the heroes won without a single wound on them.

I've never played "Stock Up" as I don't have that set. It sounds like it could be very fun. I'm planning on ordering the two expansions eventually so I can't wait. Until then, I still have a few more scenarios I haven't played yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Great game session... - supervike - 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
RE: Great game session... - n107 - 03-09-2009 11:18 PM