Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings! And I show off my custom case
05-17-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Greetings! And I show off my custom case
(05-15-2012 02:01 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  No worries. When you explained it I had a real *duh* moment. Watchmen02 Another thought I had for those type boxes is to print off a copy of the cover & decoupage it on. I've never done that before, but I've read a little bit about it & think it would yield an good result. But in this case, wood burned would definitely be better. Gives it more of a folksy rustic look, befitting the theme. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Yeah, there a few ways you could go with an idea like this. I first thought woodburning, cause like you said it really fits the theme perfectly. But I wasn't sure how easy it would be and so I also considered buying rub-on decal paper and applying the logo that way. Hadn't thought of decoupaging before, that's certainly an option too. Might be something to try later on with another game's box.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings! And I show off my custom case - JRSly - 05-17-2012 12:55 PM