Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie RPG d&d style mechanics
07-22-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: zombie RPG d&d style mechanics
It has been quite a while since I mentioned anything about the progress on this. Currently, life has been kickin me around pretty hard and I haven't had the time or the motivation to work on this. I have however compiled quite a bit of the source material and started creating a simple html file to make it easier to navigate than using pdf. I hate the pdf format for just about anything it is used for and refuse to put something together using that crappy format. The html file will function somewhat like http://www.d20pfsrd.com including a frame on the left to list everything with easy click to access so you are not constantly scrolling to go back to another section. So, with all the horrible things going on in the world, this is something I am still doing, just not nearly as quickly as I originally intended.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
zombie RPG d&d style mechanics - jimbal - 05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: zombie RPG d&d style mechanics - jimbal - 07-22-2012 09:32 AM