Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 5B Burn 'Em Out! (me as Heroes)
07-20-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 4B Burn 'Em Out!
As always, another awesome report! I love to come by here and read your game reports after I've tried the scenario myself. My gaming group and I just tried this one this week.

We actually lucked out a couple times as result of a card that would normally be a big help to the zombies. The zombies got the card allowing them to add new spawning pits twice. Funny enough, each time that happened, we wound up destroying the new pits. So, a card the zombies normally love to get actually wound up harming them with this scenario.

But, in the end, our last hero fell trying to blow up one final spawning pit, and the zombies won.

Sounds like your game session was very epic too! Awesome! As always, thanks for your report. I love to read them, and love the style you use. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Report 4B Burn 'Em Out! - Denial - 06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 4B Burn 'Em Out! - StayPuft - 07-20-2012 07:42 PM