Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
06-11-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
I used to watch when I was younger. My all-time favorite was the "Macho Man" Randy Savage (RIP). I was not a fan of Hulk Hogan or The Ultimate Warrior. They were just big men with good gimmicks, but neither had much in the way of "wrestling skills".

I actually took things to the next level months after graduating college. While working my first real day job, I signed up with Killer Kowalski's (well known wrestler from the 60's?) School of Wrestling and trained as a professional wrestler at night. I became "The Nomad", a good-guy but dressed in a black leather jacket and shades and wrestled in jeans and a black T-Shirt. I was blessed with two "professional" matches before having a car accident that sidelined me and, alas, I never returned.

I have fond memories, but haven't really watched much in the last 10-15 years. If there is nothing else on TV and I come by it, I'll usually watch for 10 minutes or so and then move on. For me, it's just not like it used to be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here? - sgiove - 06-11-2012 05:22 AM