Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes)
07-03-2012, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 04:46 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse
(07-03-2012 08:17 AM)argailwall Wrote:  EXCELLENT!!!

nice played game, balanced up to the last turn thanks for the report!

No problem Argailwall thanks for taking the time to read it.
(07-03-2012 11:22 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Great report. The narrow victories and losses is what makes me want to come back for more. Thanks for portraying it so well. I'd highlight the heroic efforts of Betsy. Just gotta love that dog Watchmen02

Yeah Old Betsy basically stopped any Zombies from moving from the Hospital Spawning Pit for 2 whole turns. (Turns 3+4). This gave me a little time to concentrate on the other Zombies milling about and cut their numbers down. In a scenario like this Old Betsy proved a useful ally.

I will let you into a secret. I tossed a coin to decide if Old Betsy would be killed or escape when writing this story. It seems fate was on her side as well as mine and she ran for the hills!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - samuraitrev - 07-03-2012 04:36 PM