Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes)
07-05-2012, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 06:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse
(07-04-2012 06:07 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Another great read! Great use of Betsy, up there with putting barracades around the Morgue.

BTW - where do the Fire Discs come from? Will we be getting them in Timber Peaks with its fire rule?

Thanks Achtung Panzer. Betsy's a star, I think a good steak's in order for her.

The blast radius disks are from an early edition of Warhammer 40,000. I just thought it would be cool to use them to represent explosions for this game too.
(07-04-2012 08:33 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  samurai, you play some great LNOE games! I love that your games seem to come down to the last turn or two with the victory still in doubt.

Nice zombie carnage and hard fought victory for the heroes in this latest game. I really enjoyed the thought processes and comments from your heroes and Betsy is an awesome figure.

Good job!

+1 rep for your never-ending imagination that makes the game reports so fun.
Cheers Goodcop. It's the mark of a well balanced game that victory is never certain until the last few turns. Although I would say it's weighted in the Zombies favour. As a true Hero you never give up hope. Heroes never quit! Yes lots of carnage 37 kills and explosions all over the place! I'm glad you enjoyed the report. If you like Betsy here's another pic.

Here's one of Zombie Betsy

(07-05-2012 03:00 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Great report. I never heard of so much zombie killin'. I love this scenario because of the zombie hoard rules. Soooooo many zombies. This one is hard for the heroes. Glad they could pull it off. Fun read, and great pics as always. Thanks for the report. Zombie17

Thanks Vikinglad. Yes a Zombie Horde (Zombie Pool of 21) and Zombies Auto Spawn sure keeps the Heroes busy! Thanks for reading. I played a game last night and have written it up. Episode 7B coming soon...
(07-05-2012 01:56 PM)LFuzer Wrote:  Damn, why do I read these reports while I'm working? It makes me want to play the game immediately.

Haha I wish I could check out TZG while I'm at work. I'm sure I'd want to PLAY IMMEDIATELY too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - samuraitrev - 07-05-2012 06:08 PM