Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your tough guy catch-phrase?
07-24-2012, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 07:19 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: What's your tough guy catch-phrase?
(07-24-2012 01:20 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Oh man, I love the Tick! I still have lots of the old toys still in their packages at home. I have a big talking Tick that yells SPOON! every now and then.

I usually tend to say "Come Get Some" too, but I imagine Ash from Evil Dead saying it. Nukem inherited lots of catchphrases from him. Although this isn't my fav Ash phrase, it seems the most appropriate when playing LNOE.

"Groovy!"

LOL!

And yes, the Tick rocks! Did you ever see the live action version? Personally, I LOVED it. I was so annoyed that it never got a fair chance. Fox really blows sometimes. I mean, not like I would expect it to become the next Seinfeld, but it was funny enough to at least last a few full seasons.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your tough guy catch-phrase? - StayPuft - 07-24-2012 07:18 PM