Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
07-27-2012, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 08:18 PM by StayPuft.)
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
So, obviously we can safely assume that most of us are pretty obsessed with Last Night On Earth. After all, that is what brings most of us here. And if we weren't obsessed, but just thought the game was pretty cool, we probably wouldn't be on a message board completely dedicated to it. LOL! (Well, dedicated to it and FFP's other games.)

But, once again, in the interest of us all getting to know each other a little better, what are some of your other obsessions? Feel free to elaborate on why as well. For me:

- Ghostbusters

I've made this pretty obvious already. LOL! Though, I think my screen name and avatar here do a good job of that as well. I don't really think I could ever begin to explain WHY I love Ghostbusters so much. It is just everything about it. Plus, it just has a wholesome, lovable charm to it. They are the sort of movies/cartoons/etc. that can appeal to kids of all ages, from 3 to 193! LOL!

- Wrestling (WWF/WWE, ECW, Chikara)

I've been a wrestling fan since I was a wee little lad and I was a big Hulkamaniac. Years ago, WWE got so bad it seemed like they literally didn't care, and I couldn't bear to watch anymore. But, I still always keep up with the results so I at least know what is going on.

- The Scream franchise

When I was very young, I wasn't really all that into movies like I am now. Scream was the first real horror movie I saw, and it kick started my love/obsession for horror. Plus, the Ghost Face Killer costume is just awesome! How can you not love it?

- Batman

Another one I can't quite explain, but I've always loved. Plus, I love to joke and say "I am Batman!" Or, if I see a search light in the sky (like coming from the airport or something) I act all "suspicious" and say "I....I've gotta go" and then run off. LOL!

- Star Wars, but more specifically Darth Vader

I loved Star Wars since I first saw it. But, Darth Vader always stood out as being THE character I wanted to see. He remains, in my personal opinion, one of the most awesome characters ever created.

- Halloween

Just Halloween in general. I LOVE Halloween. I love all the spooky decorations. I love that horror movies become extra popular during October. I LOVE getting to wear a costume. I love going to haunted attractions. I love going to costume parties. I could go on and on. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I have many others, but I don't want to bombard you all now. LOL! If this thread becomes popular, I'll come back to discuss some more. ;-)

So now, what are some of yours? And do you share any of mine?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss - StayPuft - 07-27-2012 08:17 PM