Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
12-07-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
We're to start, I love to skateboard in the summer, I'm not very good but I only do it cause I love the feeling of pushing and rolling. Plus it's really fun to get some air every once and a while.
I love wrestling....undertaker all the way... Too bad he's been gone for what seems like for ever.
Uhhh video games... I'll play anything, but I hate Xbox... They want too much money for crap you can get on pc.
My favorite sci fi tv series is lexx, no idea why, it's kind of stupid, I think I just like the idea of living in a giant planet devouring bug/ship.
Oh how could I forget. I love Pokémon. I have 2 tattoos. Vaporeon is my favorite and I hate fire types. I'm working on making a bug team I'm just having a hard time with my surskit, the only water/bug type. Galvantula is my second favorite, I used to have a tarantula, I called her moony short for moon scar, that might have something to do with my love of spiders.
But that's enough, you can read my biography in about 60 years....that is if an cares...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss - zxenluvszev - 12-07-2012 08:00 AM