Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
12-12-2012, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 11:05 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
(07-27-2012 08:17 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  - Star Wars, but more specifically Darth Vader

I loved Star Wars since I first saw it. But, Darth Vader always stood out as being THE character I wanted to see. He remains, in my personal opinion, one of the most awesome characters ever created.

^^THIS^^ I love that the prequels (disliked as they may be) made the entire story about Vader; his childhood, corruption, redemption, and death. What an interesting character. I was 4 when ROTJ came out, and I got to see it in theaters. I have always had Vader toys because my parents liked Star Wars too. To me, Star Wars is the Darth Vader story.

...and practically everything else you mentioned. StayPuft, you really should come over and play toys some time. Zombie02

Also, I am big into Disney, specifically Disneyland. I have books by the Imagineers, DVDs of classic Disneyland footage, and lots of Disneyland art and ride posters in my house. I just got back from interviewing for a ride engineering position with them yesterday. It would be so awesome if I could work there doing that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss - vikinglad - 12-12-2012 11:00 PM