Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
04-25-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
Obsessions? My my, There be many. Lemme see if i can sum up the biggest ones:

I adore british crime shows. No, not the ol ones, but the current ones, such as "Whitechapel" and "Sherlock".
"Doctor Who" also has a big star with me, and for the record, i love David Tennant, and im Married to him. He just dont know it. (Stalking is just a deepfelt relationship, with lots of love and tender care. But only one of the parts know this)

I love boardgames, well, Games in any form.
I love music, but my head seems to be stuck on mid 90´s to mid 20´s. Rock and punk music.

I have an extensive movie collection, and its still growing. Not as fast, as i now have Netflix and HBO, but still the occational movie finds its way mysteriously into my collection.

Im a Roleplayer, with a passion for the Modern Horrer genre. Im a Storyteller, and i alwys plan the next big story. Only problem for me is that i live so far away from anything that resembles a RP comunity, that i dont get to play as much as id like to.

Im a Dog person, A Cat Person and a Rat person. I love animals. Especially pigs. Pigs are Cool. Especially when they magically turns to bacon.

I love Cooking. Yeah, thats right, im a guy that loves to cook.

Those are a few of my favorite things. (and thats a hint to my last thing on the list. Points for the one who guesses it.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss - Jabbadoor - 04-25-2013 06:45 AM