Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
08-02-2012, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 08:29 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Frankly, the plan I outline was my original plan. But, the more and more I play the game, visit this site, etc., the harder and harder it gets. LOL! Not to mention, my gaming group isn't helping in that regard. More on that in a new thread. ;-)

So, I'm honestly not too sure anymore. I may end up getting Growing Hunger first anyway. I sort of go back and forth on it lately. In a way, I feel like I don't want to add all that new stuff after only really having the game for 6 months. That seems like a lot of awesome new stuff to add, so it could almost wait a little longer. That is easy for me to say, but is getting a lot harder and harder for me to actually do. LOL! So, who knows? I guess I will see how I feel about it when the holiday season rolls along.

I don't really look at the supplements as being the same. The only give you one scenario and a few cards. So, I didn't have a problem with picking some of them up right away.

I already have Revenge of the Dead, and AS SOON as I saw the Stock Up was back for pre-order, I went right on an pre-ordered it. ;-) Cannot wait to get to play that one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too! - StayPuft - 08-02-2012 07:32 PM