Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
09-11-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
I played LNOE TP the other night with 3 people. It is a blast, definitely faster paced than the original. My team got screwed from the beginning when the Zombie player rolled 12 for the initial spawn. I do like how there are survival heroes like Sheriff Anderson. I also thought it was cool how he has the Zombie card, "Haunted Memories" attached to him at the beginning of the game. Since Billy isn't in the game, it's insinuated that he died in Woodinvale and that's why Sheriff has the card. Definitely a nice touch. I like the new weapons like the pistol that lets you shoot twice, definitely helps out in clutch. The upgrade cards are pretty cool, even though I didn't get to use them because our team got owned. I am really looking forward to playing this again. I do wonder how I'm going to implement this game with the rest, because the Hero and Zombie decks are so huge. I hope FFP they make a new rule that helps you thin out your deck, but then that takes some of the random out of the game. I'm getting on a tangent here and am going to stop.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too! - Dumpid - 09-11-2012 03:31 PM