Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
deadrabbit Wrote:when i grew up my mom worked at a movie rental place and id go to work ever day with her and watch movies sense i was like 2, i kinda grew up with chucky, aleins, zombies, fredy, and jason (yes i have bad parents haha). my mom told me the only way she could get me to sleep when i was really young is if she put on the terminator. would you geuss my first word was nator.

That's hilarious!

When I was just a little kid, there weren't as many of the 'gory' movies. But I'd stay up very late on Friday nights and watch CREATURE FEATURE, where they'd have the old Dracula or monster movies, of if I were lucky a Godzilla flick.

I guess I did this since I was about 3-4. My mom and dad would just let me stay up and watch them, my sisters and parents would all just go to bed, and I'd stay up until 2 in the morning rotting my brain!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES - supervike - 03-27-2009 06:46 PM
question for supervike - goodcop2000 - 05-16-2014, 05:20 PM