Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
Glad you enjoyed the original Dawn, SV.

Ken is wonderful as Peter and the most intelligent of the lot. Roger, the other SWAT guy is reckless and edgy, Flyboy is the personification of ego-centric, self importance and greed. Even Fran gives the impression throughout of a depression.

Peter seems to accept the situation and makes the best of it as he can. He seems to have strong moral fibre and rarely do the cracks show. Even when he seems to have given up all hope, at the last minute he can't just roll over, he fights back and makes it to the chopper.

I met Ken Foree about 6 or 7 years ago. He was in a shop in London where I used to work selling movie related stuff. I was introduced to him by an ex-colleague of mine and we spent the next hour or so just chatting about zombie film, Romero, Rob Zombie and life in general and he really was a friendly and funny guy.

I am a member of his site: Ken Foree

He calls himself Ken Foree WGZK - World's Greatest Zombie Killer Zombie17

In fact, there was a thread in 2007 about the possibility of Ken being in a video game (he has provided voices for GTA: San Andreas) and I suggested:

[Image: DeadRising2.jpg]

Ken seemed to like it:

Quote:Yeah, I want to do a major video game with me doing my thing, if you know what I mean? I hear about games being produced here and there but no one has knocked on my door. I've got a few cards given to me from game producers, but it's hard to tell who has the juice to really put a good product on the market.

I don't want any Peter Washington look a likes doing their version of me. That may sound selfish, but that's how I feel

zombie 67 I love that, it should be featured on the home page. Give DC a shout and tell him to put it up. it's exactly what we're talking about.

Ken

As for homages in other films don't forget the company where Shaun works in Shaun of the Dead....Foree Electrics!

Also, I had to laugh when I saw the name of the fish resturant where Shaun fails to make a booking...Fulci's! Zombie17 Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES - zombie67 - 03-30-2009 05:59 PM
question for supervike - goodcop2000 - 05-16-2014, 05:20 PM