Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set.
09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set.
(09-12-2012 11:23 PM)SSTrunks85 Wrote:  I've read the comics and the books in fact the Season 2 blu-ray special features have a good featurette called "The Ink is Alive" that addresses the discrepancies between the comics and the tv show. It's really good and I think the fact that Kirkman is an active participant in both makes the whole thing awesome. Some of it he's just like "why didn't I think of that" and then other things he's very involved in and makes sure happens like Carl getting Rick's hat. You should watch it if you can get a hold of the series.

Ah cool. I haven't had the chance to check out the extra's disc yet.
I will watch it as soon as possible and maybe it will give me some explanation why it changes so much.

Spoiler!!! Do not read if you have not seen season 2 yet.

In the comics Carl kills Shane. Not zombie Shane but the real Shane. I thought this was a much harder reality then what happend now. Andrea and Dale have/had a relationship... In the tv series he doesn't even gets close to her untill he dies.
Sophia plays allot with Carl and in the comics it keeps him from growing up I think. He remains that little boy but with that darker side to him. In the tv serie they just point out him getting "cold".
Those are some big differences don't you think?

But I will watch the documentary and maybe that will give me some "piece of mind" Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set. - StayPuft - 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set. - Emp - 09-10-2012, 07:52 AM
RE: Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set. - Emp - 09-12-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set. - Emp - 09-13-2012 08:25 AM
RE: Walking Dead Season 2 Box Set. - Emp - 09-17-2012, 11:57 AM