Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content?
09-20-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content?
The web exclusive content is well worth it if you pick up larger blocks of it so you dont have to pay abunch of shipping.
I purchased all of the LNOE and ATOE web exclusive content in one go. Ya it was north of 100 but shipping was minimal. IF you pice meal it youll pay approx $6+ Web item.

All of the web content is of excelent quality and equavalent to the game. My only complaint was with the Radioactive Zombie Scenario, Unlike the other Scenarios that match aesthetically (printed on glossy thick boards) to the boxed content the Scenario IT fell from the Sky was a Single sheet of paper ala the Instructions for the other Web Content Items, I was disapointed in that.

Otherwise, they will add many new dimensions to your game.
My favorite are the Special abilities and Grave Dead supplements.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are people's opinions of the web exclusive content? - Atraangelis - 09-20-2012 02:13 PM