Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The differences between Martians and Zombies
10-05-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: The differences between Martians and Zombies
Thanks for the appreciation! And as an example of how deadly the Ray Gun Attacks are, I'll share a quick story of what happened in a game that I just played a few hours ago:

Archibald, the Human Cannonball, with 3 wound boxes and an Agility Roll of 3+, had the unfortunate disadvantage of spawning right beside a Martian Landing Site. On my nephews next turn, he summoned the Martian Leader (tough SOB that makes Ray Gun Attacks of his pack hit on a roll of 3+) and a full pack of Martians and charged against Archibald. He succeeded all of his Ray Gun Attacks (that's 4) and Archibald dodged only 2 of them, putting him just one wound away from death. Then the Martian pack initiated a Fight and won (they rolled 5 Fight dice, 3 for each Martian and 2 for the Leader), killing the Human Cannonball in one turn.

These Martians are never to be underestimated!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The differences between Martians and Zombies - LabRat - 10-05-2012 05:06 PM