Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
10-23-2012, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 01:59 AM by Bokya.)
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
Good point on the Blood expansion. The two new ones are a Nun (Replacing Father Joseph I suppose for the Holy Keyword) and another person. I really hope there are new survivors, particularly one from each of the Expansions GH and HP1. There's an upcoming HP2 or so in the future featuring the 4 Townsfolk in LNOE, so that'll fill some people's cravings for new heroes. I wonder if some of them will be tagged as 'Survivor'. That'll be somewhat interesting, but that means we won't ever get a Principal Gomez.

The difference as to why Billy is KIA and Kenny is still questionable is because the photo states he's pretty much in trouble, but not dead yet. Whereas Billy is shown Zombified (Heck, he's the Zombie Hero logo) and his death is recorded in Sheriff Anderson's BIO in TP. I might up Kenny to the same threat level as Johnny though, as there is a card that shows him biting a Zombie. Will make lvl 1 and lvl 2 Risk for death, soon I think. I would like to see an armless Sam. Imagine him getting bitten, then him just slicing his arm off to prevent himself from going Z.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?) - Bokya - 10-23-2012 11:39 PM