Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
10-29-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
(10-27-2012 12:30 AM)elwatoplus Wrote:  I really think Sam was transformed into a Zombie. Just look at the box cover from Growing Hunger. He's a Zombie for sure.

He looks similar to me. Can anyone back this up somehow? I'll bump him up to Yellow soon if nobody else says anything, but if we reach a consensus that it is him, I'll place him in the red.

(10-28-2012 11:42 AM)LabRat Wrote:  A bit related to the topic - who wants to see a 'zombie hero pack' or 'expansion' with zombified versions of our beloved heroes with their own hero cards and zombie abilities? Colored red like the zombies with grave weapons, they can also confirm who died. Can also have scenarios built around them - cure the zombie heroes, kill the zombie heroes, etc.

That would actually be an awesome scenario and concept. Zombie17 Modified Zombie Heroes Scenario, with the attempt to cure them from diseases.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?) - Bokya - 10-29-2012 01:52 AM