Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
(11-06-2012 03:30 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Yeah, I got that vibe as well when I looked through Timber Peak. I also get the Vibe that Amanda may play some further role in the game, considering they actually made a Scenario with her being rescue-able. I'm leaning towards survival on her. Whereas for Ed, things are looking pretty bleak. I bet he turns in Blood in the Forest.

I guess I haven't made my way through all of the scenarios yet. In which one is Amanda rescue-able?

Also - here is what I came up with, in terms of my cards. I am guessing I have the standard image cards for most, if not all of them, upon investigation. So they may not be helpful.

Braaains!: A zombie in a red plaid shirt. Don't recognize him offhand. Adds +1 to a Zombie's Fight Dice.

Scratch and Claw: Sam is being attacked by Zombies. It looks pretty bad for him, but I see no bites, although the Zombies have their hands all over him. Allows a Zombie to roll an extra Fight Dice.

Fighting Instincts: Looks like a female Zombie in a red plaid shirt (red plaid is clearly popular in Woodinvale). I do not believe we know her. Allows a Zombie to use any weapon from the Hero Discard Pile.

Despair: Amanda is scared and the Zombies are behind her. None have touched her, and she has no wounds or blood. Cancels a Hero Event Card.

"The Line is Dead": Amanda is on the phone. No Zombies or wounds/blood. Cancels a Hero Search.

"Here They Come!": Two male Zombies. Not recognizeable to me. One wears an army green shirt over a white t-shirt, and the other has a denim jacket with a sheepskin collar. Both are bearded and look to be middle aged. Sacrifice Card that allows all Zombies within 2 spaces of a Chosen Space to move to it IF they allow all of the Heroes in that space draw a Hero Card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?) - kassle - 11-06-2012 06:39 PM