Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Always "Always Zombie Heroes and Heroes Replenish"?
10-25-2012, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 11:34 PM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Always "Always Zombie Heroes and Heroes Replenish"?
(10-25-2012 08:30 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  You could kind of argue similarly, then, that maybe deaths resulting from fire should not result in a Zombie Hero. However, I can kind of let that slide a little. You can sort of imagine this thematically one of two ways... 1) The hero burns up and dies and then somehow the fire gets put out while there is still enough left of them to become a very nasty, charred up zombie. OR 2) The hero burns up and dies, then, while still on fire, but not yet completely burned away, the hero awakens as a Zombie Hero, still on fire, and yet just as (if not a little more) dangerous than your typical zombie. Pretty cool. LOL!

I'm actually ok with fire deaths. Using my logic in the previous post... it can be bagged, and therefore is subject to the transformation.

In TP it's harder for a zombie to take damage from fire, and there is also a card - "smoldering dead" which makes the zombies immune to damage from fire markers. So thematically I can go with this as fire damage not being enough to prevent the transformation.

Just an afterthought, I might allow a "holy" hero, or hero who now has the keyword "holy" to escape such a fate. It hasn't come up yet, but it's something we'll probably house rule on the fly.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Always "Always Zombie Heroes and Heroes Replenish"? - ForestRunner - 10-25-2012 11:30 PM