Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Most powerful card in the game"
10-24-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: "Most powerful card in the game"
I can't necessarily say which I think are the most powerful cards. There are so many that are just bad arse cool. But, there are some that I definitely put on the list...

(10-23-2012 09:06 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I can't comment on the TP stuff as it hasn't arrived yet...

The Zombie Card Oh the Horror! is horrible. It gives the Z player an extra 3 cards. I block that whenever I get the chance.

Favorite or most powerfull Hero Card for me has to be the Fire Extinguisher. I have won scenarios with that card when using it at the right time.

I would agree with both of these. Especially "Oh the Horror." As the Zombie Player, I LOVE getting that one. If you are the ZP and you get that one, DO NOT WASTE IT. ;-) Use the extra cards. You don't get to carry them to the next round.

For the zombies, I also love "The Smell of Brains." When played during a fight, if the zombie wounds the hero, all zombies within a range of two spaces enter the space. That is BRUTAL!

For the heroes, two of my favorites are the chainsaw (especially considering you automatically kill the zombie if you win) and the hedge trimmers. If you can grab the hedge trimmers and make way for a space with a ton of zombies in it, it is AWESOME! You get one extra fight dice for every zombie in your space. Meaning, literally, if you have 5 zombies in your space, you get 5 extra fight dice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Most powerful card in the game" - StayPuft - 10-24-2012 08:40 PM