Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There are no good zombie board games?
10-25-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: There are no good zombie board games?
I myself have only played LNoE a few times and only the beginner scenario and "get to the truck" once.
I have the expansions awaiting my family for Xmas, and Im really hoping there is more of a "survival" feel to it.
Supposedly barricading? If I remember correctly?

But will see...I also have Zombicide waiting and hidden for Decmber 25th as well, but I know thats only a shoot em style coop game.
Kinda like Left4Dead but a board game version as I understand.

I myself would love to see a more survival zombie game like the comic/tv series Walking Dead.
Mostly scavenging, barricading with fighting zombies at your own risk ONLY to get what you need.

I am in the midst of designing a game (and it will be funded via Kickstarter) and initally we were going to create true zombie survival game, but sadly there are just too many in this genre now and wouldnt be a smart business move even though we would offer a much different take on the popular genre. Instead we are thinking along the lines of a post-apocalypse survival game using the same mechanics.

Just my opinions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are no good zombie board games? - wisdomknight - 10-25-2012 09:51 PM